Kaspersky Lab launched another handy application for its users. Now Kaspersky Password Manager will automatically save your Passwords and other login information in Password Manager database, and whenever you want to open a web page, all the information will be written there for you. There is no need to remember passwords because Kaspersky Password Manager will handle this for you.
The functionality of Kaspersky Password Manager looks like the same as FireFox is providing, but Kaspersky Password Manager is the strongest and secure application. If you are already Kaspersky Internet Security user, then you can use Kaspersky Password Manager with Kaspersky Internet Security on discounted price.
Key Features of Kaspersky Password Manager
- Sign into website with single mouse click
- Automatically create unique and strong passwords
- Compatible with windows 7
- Access all passwords using one password
- Fill in online Forms information automatically
- Generation of Strong Passwords
- Mobile Version using Flash Drive
- Multiple accounts for single website service
- Automatic Backup of secure database
- MS Home Edition
- XP Professional Edition
- XP Profissional x64 Bit Edition
- Windows 7
- Compatible with Firefox, opera, Avant, Crazy, Maxthon 2, IE, and Flock Browsers
- At least 512 MB RAM and 10 MB space
How to Download Kaspersky Password Manager
Visit Kaspersky Password Manager download page, and download KPM. Install in your computer and enjoy 30 days trail. Unfortunately, you have to use License key to use it for 1 year. But I will share Free license key for Kaspersky Password Manager with you when I find out one. Kaspersky password manager securely stores all your password and synchronizes them across your PCs, MACs, Android phones, tablets, iPhones and iPads. All you need to remember is one master password and Kaspersky lab’s technologies take care of the rest. So, download one of the best password manager Softwares and keep your devices safe.